You can have Chicken Tariq using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tariq
- Prepare 4 pcs of chicken thigh, boneless with skin on.
- It’s 200 g of Natural Yogurt.
- You need 300 g of chat potatoes.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Harissa Spice.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoons of Ras El Hanout.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil to fry and drizzle.
Chicken Tariq step by step
- Preheat oven to 240 Celcius. Heat oil in a fry pan. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the chicken in the pan, skin side down and cook till the skin is crisp and golden. Transfer to a plate..
- In a bowl, mix harissa, ras el hanout and yogurt. Season to taste. Pour the mixture into a baking dish. Place the chicken, skin side up on the yogurt mixture, place in the potatoes around the chicken and drizzle with some extra oil..
- Reduce the oven to 150 Celsius and bake for 35mins or until cooked through and the yogurt curdles..
- Scatter some coriander and mint leaves and more harissa if desired..