Bomb💣 Chicken Samosas. Different & Easy Crispy Chicken Pakora Recipe The crispy, golden exterior breaks into shards giving way to a spiced minced chicken samosa filling. This chicken samosa recipe is actually Kankana Saxena's recipe for Chicken Shingara from her.
Chicken Samosa: This is one of the tastiest snack named Chicken Samosa that kills your time in making it. Those who wants to try this out please set some hours free before you start on it. I make my pastry sheets a day early so that I need not stay for long hour. You can have Bomb💣 Chicken Samosas using 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bomb💣 Chicken Samosas
- You need 2 cups of bread flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of lemon juice (freshly squeezed).
- It’s 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of thinly chopped irish potato.
- Prepare 2 of chopped medium habañero peppers.
- It’s 2 of spring onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated carrots.
- It’s of Flour and water glue/paste.
- You need of Oil for dip frying.
This is one of the tastiest snack named Chicken Samosa that kills your time in making it. Chicken samosa is a traditional Heat enough oil to deep fry in a frying pan, place the stuffed dough into the oil. It should be submerged in the oil. Fry till the samosas turn golden.
Bomb💣 Chicken Samosas instructions
- Mix bread flour, 1 tsp salt, lemon juice, and 2 tsp vegetable oil in a bowl. Add water a little at a time and knead the dough until it nolonger sticks. Cover dough and let rest while you move on to making the filling.
- For the filling, mix chicken pieces with all of the spices in a saucepan on medium heat. Cover pan to let the chicken cook through (yes it will look dry and you will be tempted to add water, but DO NOT!). Check the chicken every 5minutes until cooked.
- Take chicken off heat and shred even further with a wooden spoon.
- In another saucepan, heat oil and fry onions until cooked (but not brown).
- Add Irish, habañero, and carrots and stir. Lastly add the cooked chicken until fully combined.
- Take off heat and immediately cover pan to let steam cook the potatoes. Leave covered until ready to use the filling.
- Takeout your dough and form into 6 balls..
- With the palm of your right hand, press down on one ball, brush it with oil and a sprinkling of flour, then press on another ball and place it on top of the oiled ball. Roll out the pair flat, making sure they do not overlap as separating them later on will become difficult.
- Heat a roti pan and toast the rolled out dough, turning it when the top part starts to bubble and taking it off the heat when the toasted side bubbles as well.
- Separate the 2 by simply peeling one off the other (be careful not to tear).
- Cut each in half to make 4 samosas. Fold into triangles and seal ends with the flour and water paste.
- Fill each triangle with 2 teaspoons of the filling and seal.
- Repeat steps 8 through 12 first the remaining balls of dough.
- Heat oil and fry samosas until evenly browned.
Crispy and crunchy chicken samosas, none can possibly resist this… I had a long day today, on my way back home I thought I shouldn't cook anything tonight. Instead I should dine out or carry out or make my man cook etc etc, so many thoughts I had. After I reached home, I tried to […] chicken samosas. factory price chinese desktop small dumpling/samosa making machine for home. Chicken samosa is one of the very famous snacks in Pakistan. The chicken samosa recipe is one which makes the tabl.