Korean Spicy Chicken.
You can have Korean Spicy Chicken using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean Spicy Chicken
- Prepare 350 gr of chicken thigh/chicken wing.
- You need 1 of baby lettuce.
- Prepare of sesame seeds.
- You need of deep fried oil.
- You need 250 gr of plain flour.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare of Marinade:.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic chopped finely.
- You need of Sauce:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gochujang paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
Korean Spicy Chicken instructions
- Marinate the chicken with fish sauce, oyster sauce, and garlic for at least 30 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the flour mixture by adding salt and pepper to the flour..
- In the hot pan, cook the sauce by adding gochujang paste and add a little bit oil, fry it for a sec and add honey. Turn the heat to low and add soy sauce and white vinegar. Mix it up and you can add some water if the sauce is too thick. Set aside..
- Back to the chicken, cover the chicken with the flour mixture and fry it in hot deep fried oil, cook it for about 5 minutes and rest it for 2 minutes and fry again for 2 minutes (it will make the chicken crispy but juicy in the inside).
- Add the chicken to the sauce immediately and cook it with medium low heat to make the sauce absorb to the chicken..
- Pour sesame seed on top of the chicken and enjoy it with fresh lettuce..