Creamy Lemon & Garlic Spaghetti.
You can cook Creamy Lemon & Garlic Spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Lemon & Garlic Spaghetti
- You need 200 g of dried spaghetti,.
- It’s 1 of lemon, juice and rind (finely grated),.
- You need 1 of small pinch red chilli flakes,.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried parsley,.
- It’s 2 cloves of crushed garlic,.
- You need 4 tbsp of reduced fat crème fraiche,.
- It’s 15 g of salted butter,.
- You need of Black pepper to season.
- Prepare of Quality Parmigianino Reggiano to serve, grated.
Creamy Lemon & Garlic Spaghetti step by step
- Begin to cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions in salted water..
- Around 4 minutes before the pasta is done heat a frying pan over a medium heat and add the crushed garlic and butter. Allow the butter to melt and the garlic to fry until fragrant..
- Add the chilli flakes and parsley. Also add half a lemons worth of rind. Once sizzling remove from the heat and stir through the crème fraiche and stir and dissolve to create a lemon sauce..
- Drain off the pasta and season with cracked black pepper. Add the pasta to the pan with the sauce and using tongs gently combine to coat the strands of spaghetti evenly. Squeeze over the lemon juice.
- Serve up and garnish with a little lemon rind, parsley and a grating of cheese. Eat immediately. Enjoy!.