Spaghetti with peppers sauce. Spaghetti picks up the flavor of the sausage & tomatoes. I only used green pepper but I added mushrooms. Creamy mouthwatering "Spaghetti with red pepper sauce" recipe!
To make it lowfat, in addition to the onion & garlic, just chop up zucchini, yellow squash, celery, and a little bit of green pepper and sautee before. Add red wine vinegar and tomatoes with the juice. Chop tomatoes coarsely and season strongly with vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. You can cook Spaghetti with peppers sauce using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with peppers sauce
- Prepare 200 g of spaghetti.
- You need Half of onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 of peppers.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Extra thick double cream.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Pour sauce and sausage combination over cooked spaghetti. Reheat the red pepper sauce in a saucepan and add the meatballs to warm through. Meanwhile cook the spaghetti according to the packet instructions. Drain the spaghetti and divide between four bowls.
Spaghetti with peppers sauce instructions
- Put onion, garlic and peppers in some water, add some salt and cook until peppers are soft. In the mean time start cooking the spaghetti..
- Blend all the peppers with the onion and garlic, with a bit of water. You need enough water to make it of a smooth consistency (not too runny not too thick). Add the sauce to the drained spaghetti and add some cream. Cook for a further 2 min..
Spoon the sauce and meatballs on top and serve with a little grated Parmesan if liked. This spaghetti sauce…is good sauce, my friends. It's rich, meaty, a cinch to make, and it can be frozen and used on spaghetti, in lasagna, on top of When the oil is heated over medium heat, throw in the onion and green pepper… And cook them for a couple of minutes, until they start to get soft. This canned spaghetti sauce is HANDS-DOWN the very best with home-grown tomatoes. We are kind of crazy about our tomatoes over here.