Fried Spaghetti Sandwich.
You can have Fried Spaghetti Sandwich using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Spaghetti Sandwich
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cold leftover spaghetti.
- You need 2 slice of Bread.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
Fried Spaghetti Sandwich instructions
- Get your bread toasting..
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan. You want it just hot enough to sizzle the spaghetti when you drop it in..
- Arrange the spaghetti in the pan to form a patty, about the same size as your bread..
- When your spaghetti patty is getting pretty brown on one side, and seems nice and crispy, flip it over, and crisp up the other side..
- Spread a little mayo on your toasted bread..
- When the spaghetti is nicely toasted on both sides, transfer it to a paper towel to soak up at least a little bit of that extra grease..
- Place your crispy spaghetti patty on your mayonnaise coated toast, slice, and welcome to America..