Ken Hom’s Savoury Duck with Oyster Sauce.
You can have Ken Hom’s Savoury Duck with Oyster Sauce using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ken Hom’s Savoury Duck with Oyster Sauce
- It’s 250 grams of duck breast no skin.
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp of Lee kum Kee premium oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1-2 Tsp of Lee Kum Kee Chiu Chaw Chilli oil.
- Prepare 1 of Small onion.
- It’s 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Water.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of ground nut oil.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Sherry or Shaoxing rice wine.
- It’s of Marinate.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Lee Kum Kee Light soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Lee Kum Kee Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Sherry or Shaoxing rice wine.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of corn flower.
Ken Hom’s Savoury Duck with Oyster Sauce step by step
- Marinate duck with all marinate ingredients for at least 15 minutes.
- Heat a wok or large frying-pan over high heat until it is very hot. Add the oil, and when it is very hot and slightly smoking, add the duck from the marinade and stir-fry for about 2 minutes. Remove the duck and drain it in a colander. The duck should be slightly pink. Pour off all but 1½ tablespoons of the oil and re-heat it over high heat, add the garlic and onion and water and stir-fry until the onions are brown and soft..
- Turn the heat to low and add the oyster sauce, rice wine, chilli oil and stir for 2 minutes. Return the duck to the wok or pan. Stir to mix well, toss in the coriander sprigs and serve at once with plain rice..