Slimming World Hunters Chicken. With succulent chicken, smoky bacon and soft, bubbling mozzarella, all in a slightly spicy sauce, the Slimming World hunters chicken is an easy everyday superhero. But in this Slimming World Hunters Chicken we are making a wholesome sauce with lots of fresh ingredients and throwing everything in at once into the slow cooker. Why Should I Cook Hunters Chicken?
It's guilt-free too, making it the perfect Saturday night alternative to a takeaway. Slimming World Tomato and Rocket Salsa with Chicken – this is one of my favourite meals! I have looked on the slimming world recipe site and there are some lovely meals. You can have Slimming World Hunters Chicken using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slimming World Hunters Chicken
- You need 80 g of Reduced Fat Cheddar.
- You need 2 of Large Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 4 of Bacon Medallions.
- Prepare of For the BBQ Sauce.
- You need 1 of Onion, Finely Chopped.
- Prepare 500 g of Passata.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic, Crushed.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Tomato Puree.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Honey (5 Syns).
- You need 1 tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcester Sauce.
The diet coke chicken says it is suitable for sp days, so even though it has free food in such. This Hunters Chicken recipe is suitable if you're gluten free, as long as you swap out the following This Hunters Chicken is perfect if you're following a calorie controlled diet and fits well with any one of the Looking for slimming world syns? We agreed with Slimming World to remove their. The best Slimming World chicken satay you'll ever have.
Slimming World Hunters Chicken instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Wrap the bacon around the chicken breasts and place in a roasting dish. Place in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Meanwhile place all of the BBQ sauce in a pan, gently heat and stir to combine..
- Slice the cheese as thinly as possible. I use a cheese grater for a consistently thin slice..
- Spread the BBQ sauce over the chicken breasts and then place the sliced cheese on top of the chicken breasts. Place back in the over for 5 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy with a choice of sides, our favorite is roast potato with sweetcorn or corn on the cob. It can also be enjoyed with a salad, coleslaw or chips. Enjoy!.
Tastes exactly like it should from the takeaway but so low in syns! Here for the best ever Slimming World chicken satay you'll ever put in your mouth? But you know the drill by now. Slow Cooker Crack Chicken – the ultimate family-friendly creamy chicken recipe topped with the yummy smokey flavour of bacon. Is Slimming World Really Worth It?