Chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom. Popular with plant-based and meat eaters alike! If you've never tried a balsamic-marinated portobello mushroom, you probably haven't lived. Kidney Bean and Roasted Red Pepper BurgerHoly Cow!
Finally, I understood why some people claim portobellos to be "meaty"—the juicy, salty, and tangy mushrooms had a heft that was undoubtedly filling like a beef burger. While the day ended in my. Provolone, portobello mushrooms, roasted peppers, tomatoes, onions and balsamic vinaigrette. You can cook Chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom
- Prepare 1 of wholemeal bap.
- It’s 1 of small chicken fillet.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1/2 of baby gem lettuce.
- It’s 1 of portobello mushroom.
- Prepare Handful of basil.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 30 ml of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of good quality houmous.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Grilled baby portobello mushrooms, fresh lettuce and ripe tomatoes, feta cheese, balsamic dressing and Grilled Chicken Sandwich Burger. Served on a grilled deli roll with lettuce, tomato, and onion. Meaty and versatile, marinated portobello mushrooms make great burgers. Half of a roasted bell Meaty and rich in savory flavor, marinated and grilled portobello mushrooms make for the perfect I cut the roasted red pepper into strips insted of putting them in the mayo.
Chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom instructions
- Peel the skin off the mushroom.
- Mix 1 tbsp of olive oil and 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar and brush the mushroom with it. Season with sea salt..
- Brush the pepper with the olive oil.
- On the preheated Bbq place the pepper skin up and mushroom skin down. Cook it using indirect method on medium heat for about 15 min. The skin on the pepper should start to seperate..
- Cool down the peppers little bit and using fingers take the skin off..
- Cut the chicken fillet in 2 thin slices.
- Chop up basil and garlic fine. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil and a pinch of sea salt. Mix it up.
- Cover chicken fillets with it.
- Cook the chicken fillet directly on BBQ on medium/ high temparature. Cook it for about 5 – 6 minutes from both sides.
- When chicken is almost ready toast the bap and heat up mushroom and peppers. Cut the core ot of the lettuce and place directly on the Bbq.
- Spread the bottom of the bap with houmous. Place chargrilled lettuce on it. Make next layers of the chicken fillet, mushroom and pepper..
Next time I will leave out the. Portobello mushrooms make perfect burgers for a couple of reasons. I don't know about you, but when someone says 'mushroom burger' I always think The combination of balsamic vinegar and soy sauce works wonders on so many things, not just including burgers. My current fixation on mushrooms finally led me down the dusty and sometime-fungied path of a giant portobello burger. Buttery roasted garlic, creamy avocado, marinated portobello caps and syrupy balsamic.