Thai Crayfish Noodle Soup. Thai Chicken Noodle Soup – healthy, low fat, gluten-free and full of amazing Thai flavors – is just what the doctor ordered on these frigid days. This recipe for Thai Noodle Soup makes for an extra-large bowl of soup- perfect for gatherings! The leftovers can be frozen for later use.
The noodles we used in this soup are an instant-whole grain variety, and they melt into this the creamy red curry broth almost instantly. Keep in mind if your noodles take longer to cook, you'll want to add them in a bit sooner. Plate method: for many of our meals. You can cook Thai Crayfish Noodle Soup using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Crayfish Noodle Soup
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 100 g of crayfish tails prepped.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of pepper diced.
- Prepare 100 g of mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of red Thai curry paste.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 400 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 600 ml of vegetable stock.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tamari.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 200 g of rice noodles.
- You need of To garnish:.
- It’s of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Prepare of chopped coriander.
- You need of chilli flakes.
- Prepare of chopped peanuts.
Thai soups feature incredible flavors and are ultra comforting — guaranteed to lift your spirits and brighten your mood. These soups make a satisfying dinner, and they're the perfect remedy for chasing away a cold or flu bug. From world-famous Tom Yum soup to Thai-style chicken noodle and. See more ideas about Thai noodle soups, Thai noodles and Noodle soup.
Thai Crayfish Noodle Soup step by step
- Place the olive oil in a large pot over a medium heat.
- Add in the onion, red peppers, mushrooms, ground ginger and garlic cloves Saute for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the curry paste, coconut milk, stock, tamari, fish sauce and brown sugar Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add in the crayfish tails, seasoning, lime juice and rice noodles Simmer for another 5 minutes or until the noodles are tender.
- Divide between 4 bowls and garnish with fresh coriander, chilli flakes and chopped peanuts.
Penang Hokkien Mee – a spicy noodle soup dish topped with bean sprouts, spinach, eggs, prawns, pork and sambal. The broth is amazing; made by frying and cooking prawn shells with shallots and chilli paste in a chicken. If you like Thai food even the slightest, I can. This light curry noodle soup is packed full of delicious Thai flavours. For a vegan version of this recipe, season with salt instead of fish sauce, use rice noodles instead of egg, and make sure your curry paste is vegan.