Peanut sandwiches with muli ki kashmiri chutney.
You can cook Peanut sandwiches with muli ki kashmiri chutney using 23 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut sandwiches with muli ki kashmiri chutney
- It’s of For the filling of sandwiches.
- You need 8-10 of breaf slices.
- You need 1/2 cup of roasted and skinned peanuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of thick curd (you may take butter or mayonnaise instead it).
- It’s 2 tbsp of thick cold malai.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chat masala or blackpepper jeera powder.
- You need of Salt per taste.
- It’s of Coarsely grind peanuts only for 1small churn don't make a powder.
- You need of for tadka.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of rai /mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 of chopped green chilli.
- It’s of For chutney.
- It’s 1 of small redish / muli….grate n squeeze it slightly to remove it's excess water content.
- You need 1 cup of soft leaves of radish chopped and washed.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of hung curd or can take thick curd without any water.
- It’s 8-9 of walnuts finely chopped or crushed.
- You need 1 of small green chilli chopped.
- You need 1 of tbsp..coriender leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of mix powder of blackpepper and cumin or chat masala.
Peanut sandwiches with muli ki kashmiri chutney instructions
- Coarsely grind peanuts only for 1 small churn don't make a powder.
- Mix it with salt and masala in malai and curd.
- Add tadka over it mix all.
- Keep the mixture thick and cold.
- Trim the bread slices.
- Spread peanut mixture over one slice.
- Then spread chutney over other slice.
- Join both slices and cut into triangle keep them in fridge for some time.
- Enjoy these cold peanut sandwiches in breakfast or in evening tea.
- For chutney.
- Grind all the above mentioned ingredients into paste.
- Then put it in to bowl.
- Serve with cold sandwiches or hot hot piping paranthas or food.