My Salt & Pepper Chilli Fried Chicken čśŹčśŹ.
You can have My Salt & Pepper Chilli Fried Chicken čśŹčśŹ using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Salt & Pepper Chilli Fried Chicken čśŹčśŹ
- It’s 1 tbls of Chilli oil.
- It’s 3 of Chicken breasts cut into thick ish strips.
- Prepare 1/2 of Large onion cut into thick strips.
- You need 1 of red Chilli pepper diced.
- Prepare 3-4 of thin chillies left whole.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Chinese Salt and pepper Seasoning.
- It’s 1 of Spring onion to Garnish chopped.
My Salt & Pepper Chilli Fried Chicken čśŹčśŹ step by step
- 1 Tbls seasoning.
- Add the oil to a frying pan and add the chicken pieces turning them over often. Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Fry high for the last 5 minutes then take the chicken off and set aside.
- Add another tsp chilli oil to the same pan then add the onions and chilli peppers fry until onion is near opaque in colour you want the onions crisp not over done..
- Next add the seasoning all over fry and stir then add the chicken back to the pan and mix it all up fry for 3 minutes then add to a serving dish on a bed of spinach and add the spring onion on top to garnish..
- Serve with a crisp Salad, new potatoes or Noodles..