Creamy no cream chicken and vegetables soup. Homemade Creamy Vegetable Soup is an insanely delicious, creamy vegetable soup without any cream. Its perfect if you are looking for a vegetarian meal or just something light and easy. Lets talk about this creamy vegetarian soup today because it is just as delicious as any meaty chicken soup.
January is soup-month like no other! I'm trying to get better at keeping up with seasonal/holiday trends this year. In the past I've been known to just about get a couple of recipes out, right at the last minute. You can have Creamy no cream chicken and vegetables soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy no cream chicken and vegetables soup
- You need 300 grams of chicken fillet, cubed.
- It’s 2 of carrots, chopped.
- It’s Half of cup frozen green peas.
- Prepare 1 of and half cup frozen corn kernels.
- Prepare 1 of bay leave.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- It’s Half of cup, chopped leek(white part).
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- You need Half of cup chopped celery stalk.
- It’s Half of cup finely chopped young celery leaves.
- It’s 1 table spoon of butter.
- Prepare 2 of table spoons corn starch.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare Half of tea spoon turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
Creamy Chicken and Mushroom One Pan Casserole. This creamy chicken and vegetable soup recipe blows that idea out of the water! Packed full of delicious vegetables and chicken in the creamiest soup base… but it's made without any cream at all!!! Ingredients for a creamy chicken and vegetable soup.
Creamy no cream chicken and vegetables soup step by step
- Melt the butter in a pot. Saute onion until translucent. Add garlic, bay leave and turmeric powder. Saute few seconds. Add chicken fillet and saute until no more pink. Add all the vegetables and salt and bring the soup to boil..
- Cover the pot and let it simmer for about 30 minutes until chicken and veggies ready..
- Solve corn starch in milk and slowly aadd to soup. Let the soup become creamy about 20 minutes. Turn off the heat and serve the soup with lemon wedges..
Add vegetables, chicken, broth and onion salt. I use this cream of chicken soup recipe as a base for making more fully loaded soups, filled out with noodles or rice, and more veggies. Such as this Cream of Vegetable Soup with Noodles. But for this one, I wanted to share the "classic" version, like what you get. A creamy Vegetable Soup made with no cream, with noodles and lots and lots of veggies.