Mango Chicken Rice with a Honey & Mustard Dressing.
You can have Mango Chicken Rice with a Honey & Mustard Dressing using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango Chicken Rice with a Honey & Mustard Dressing
- It’s 1/2 of mango (firm and slightly under ripe works best in this dish).
- Prepare 70 g of brown rice.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper diced.
- You need 1 of breast chicken, chopped.
- It’s of Dressing.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 5 tbsp of olive oil.
Mango Chicken Rice with a Honey & Mustard Dressing step by step
- Rinse the brown rice in cold water then add 500 mls of water, stir the rice once bring to the boil then simmer for 25 mins. Once the rice is tender, rinse it in boiling water, stir in the diced mango season with salt and pepper then set to one side..
- Whisk together the ingredients for your dressing in a bowl or a small food processor..
- In a frying pan, fry your diced peppers in oil for a few minutes then add the chicken and sauté until browning and cooked through..
- Add your rice and mango into the pan, season to taste with salt and pepper if needed, stir then serve onto a plate..
- Drizzle with the mustard and honey dressing and eat!.