Blackberry-balsamic roasted chicken breast 💜. Chicken breasts are simmered in a sauce of balsamic vinegar, fresh thyme, and seedless blackberry jam in this tasty summer dish. Once the chicken breasts have browned on both sides, pour in the blackberry sauce, and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until the chicken.
Blackberry Balsamic Chicken Salad with avocado, feta, blackberries, asparagus, walnuts and balsamic dressing. This gorgeous light Blackberry Kiwi Balsamic Chicken Salad – it's a mouthful to say and a mouthful to eat. But I guarantee you'll love all the flavors. You can cook Blackberry-balsamic roasted chicken breast 💜 using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blackberry-balsamic roasted chicken breast 💜
- It’s 4 of chicken breast.
- It’s 400 g of blackberries.
- Prepare 100 ml of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 30 g of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- It’s 50 ml of barbecue sauce.
- You need 2 sprigs of rosemary.
- You need 50 g of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 150 g of mixed salad.
- Prepare 40 g of pecans.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper for the taste.
To a small bowl, add garlic powder, dry basil leaves, black pepper and salt. Mix together and season both sides of the chicken breast with the spice blend. Roasted chicken made with a delicious balsamic chicken marinade, cranberries, and fresh thyme. This paleo one pan chicken recipe is so easy to Spoon the sauce from the pan onto each chicken thigh/breast and a pinch of black pepper or cracked pepper.
Blackberry-balsamic roasted chicken breast 💜 instructions
- Purée 300 g of the blackberries in a blender and pass through a sieve. Zest and juice a lemon. Mix blackberry purée, balsamic vinegar, lemon zest and juice, sugar, barbecue sauce, and rosemary in a saucepan over the low heat. Cook for 20 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Keep 50 ml of the sauce for the salad dressing and mix the rest with the butter..
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Salt the chicken breasts on both sides and place them on a baking dish. Pour the sauce all over and bake in the oven around 20 minutes..
- For the salad mix your favorite lettuce, thinly sliced red onion, one sliced avocado, the rest of the blackberries, toasted pecans, and toss with reserved blackberry sauce..
- Service chicken with the salad. Enjoy !.
Serve with the roasted cranberries on. Heat an outdoor grill to high. Place the oil, salt, and cumin in a large resealable bag. A tasty pan sauce of raspberry jam, shallots, and balsamic vinegar perks up a basic chicken saute. Glazed with balsamic vinegar and red currant jelly, these roasted chicken breasts are a snap to prepare.