Chicken, Halloumi & homemade almond pesto (from my homegrown basil 🌿). Chicken And Halloumi Recipes on Yummly Look no further than these chicken and halloumi burgers. Spoon the hummus (or dip of your choice) into the toasted buns, then top with the rocket, chilli chicken, halloumi and peppers.
Turn the block of halloumi on its side and cut it into three to four even slices. Halloumi's high melting point makes it crispy when grilled, rather than melting all over the place. Remove the chicken and place to one side until it is cool enough to handle. You can cook Chicken, Halloumi & homemade almond pesto (from my homegrown basil 🌿) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken, Halloumi & homemade almond pesto (from my homegrown basil 🌿)
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 block of halloumi cheese.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need of Pesto ingredients.
- It’s 50 g of fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of parmesan cheese.
- You need 80 g of almonds.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of each: Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 cup of olive oil.
Set aside the stock, then pull the meat off the chicken and shred it into a bowl. Halloumi, along with chicken, veggies, and this simple oregano-lemon marinade adds an Eastern Mediterranean/Middle Eastern twist to a classic summer staple. A big hit around my home indeed. Salty bits of halloumi, toasted walnuts and shallots bathed in lemon will enliven this simple yet elegant roast chicken and couscous recipe.
Chicken, Halloumi & homemade almond pesto (from my homegrown basil 🌿) step by step
- Before I start with the recipe please at my beautiful basil leaves 😍.
- Put all the pesto ingredients, except the oil, in a food processor and mix for almost 30 seconds.
- Add half the olive oil and mix for 10 seconds. Then move to a jar and pour the rest the olive oil on top of the pesto.
- Rub the chicken breast with a bit of oil, salt and pepper and place in a baking tray.
- Put 1 tablespoon of the pesto on each breast and top it with the halloumi cheese slices.
- Place in the oven on 200 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove the excess of water from it then place again for another 20 minutes..
- You might want to add the halloumi cheese after baking the chicken for the first 20 minutes. But I enjoyed it like that crispy and tasty..
A dash of red-pepper flakes and a few sprigs of oregano make. These grilled chicken sandwiches with halloumi, red bell peppers, arugula, and a really tasty, herby sauce are bursting with Greek-inspired flavors. They're easy to make and just SO good. In the meantime sprinkle both sides of the halloumi with the oregano, and then grill on both sides until. When the chicken is cooked, top with the halloumi and black olives and grill until the cheese is golden and melting.