You can cook Pizza Margerita using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Margerita
- Prepare For of Pizza base:.
- Prepare 1 cup of maida.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of yeast.
- It’s 1/4 cup of warm milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare For of topping:.
- You need 1 cup of grated mozerella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cottage cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- Prepare For of garnishing:.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
Pizza Margerita instructions
- Take warm milk in a cup,add sugar and mix. Add yeast, mix and leave for 10 minutes to ferment..
- Take maida in a bowl,add salt and yeast mixture. Combine well. Knead to a soft dough. Apply oil on dough and cover. Leave for 60-70 minutes in a warm place..
- After 70 minutes, dough is fermented well and doubled to it's size. Take out and punch to remove air. Knead once..
- Roll into a 1/2inch thick base. Prick wirh a fork.Transfer on a baking tray..
- Apply sauces on the base, add both of cheeses to the base..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 °c for 25 minutes..
- Pizza margerita is ready to serve. Serve hot..