Beef In Oyster Sauce. Season the beef with the light soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, black pepper, and sugar. Add the garlic, and chile, and toss. Combine oyster and soy sauces along with sesame oil, sugar and cornflour in a small bowl.
Add garlic, ginger and chilli to the wok. Then, add the marinade ingredients in the order given. Add the oyster sauce and bring it to a simmer. You can have Beef In Oyster Sauce using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef In Oyster Sauce
- Prepare 200 g of thin beef frying steaks, sliced into long thin strips,.
- You need 1.5 of green bell peppers, chopped into bite sized pieces,.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped into chunks,.
- It’s 1 tbsp of premium oyster sauce (I used Lee Kum Lee),.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light soy sauce,.
- Prepare 1 of thumb sized piece of fresh ginger, finely chopped,.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, finely sliced,.
- You need 2 tsp of granulated stevia sweetener OR 1 tsp sugar,.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt,.
- You need 2 tsp of fish sauce,.
- You need of Around 250-300ml water,.
- Prepare of Spray cooking oil such as sunflower/vegetable.
- You need of To prep the beef:.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cornflour,.
- You need 1 bowl of cold water.
- It’s of Serving Suggestions:.
- You need of Jasmine sticky / boiled white rice.
- You need of Egg noodles / chow mein.
Return the drained beef slices to the wok and toss them thoroughly with the oyster sauce. Turn the mixture on to a serving platter, top with the spring onions and serve immediately. Slice the beef into thin pieces and place into a bowl, then season with the light soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and salt and freshly ground black pepper. Put the beef, soy sauce, sesame oil, Shaoxing rice wine or dry sherry and cornflour into a bowl and mix together until well combined.
Beef In Oyster Sauce instructions
- First prep the beef by making a slurry of cornflour and water in a bowl, then slicing the beef thinly against the grain and placing it to soak in the mixture for at least 30 mins. This will tenderise the meat. Heat a wok up over a high heat and spray in some oil to cover the base liberally. Once nice and hot add in the onion and bell pepper. Stir fry whilst moving the ingredients continually around the wok for around two minutes..
- Add in the beef (water drained off), ginger and garlic. Season with salt. Stir fry, again tossing the ingredients and moving them around for another couple of minutes..
- Add the light soy sauce and oyster sauce. Toss to coat everything evenly in the sauce. Now add in the water and turn down the heat to bring to a simmer. Add in the fish sauce and Stevia. Stir well until dissolved into the water..
- Simmer away until the water reduces and thickens into a glossy sauce. Remove from the heat. Serve up with your choice of side(s). Enjoy! :).
In a bowl, combine the beef, oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, and ground black pepper. Pour and heat the cooking oil in a wok. Sauté the garlic, ginger, and chili. Stir fry the spinach then place in a serving plate. Remove steak from pan; set aside.