Super Creamy Cheesy Carbonara.
You can have Super Creamy Cheesy Carbonara using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Creamy Cheesy Carbonara
- It’s 1 packet of spaghetti or fettuccine.
- Prepare 200-250 g of button mushroom /cup mushroom – Sliced.
- You need 5 slices of cheese (refer photo in one of the steps).
- Prepare 4 of egg yolks.
- You need 250-300 ml of heavy cream/ thickened cream/fresh milk + cream.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of corn flour + 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need of Salt (i use chicken granules/chicken stock powder).
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- It’s of Grated parmesan / pecorino Romano cheese.
- You need of Pancetta/any meat slices (fried crispy & diced or cut small-OPT.
Super Creamy Cheesy Carbonara step by step
- Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water or according to the package s instructions..
- Prepare the eggs. Use only the yolks. Whisk them with fork. Keep aside for later use. Mix corn flour + milk in separate small bowl..
- Cook sliced mushroom until soft in a frying pan with olive oil. Pour the cream/thickened cream. Season with chicken granules or salt to taste. Add pepper. Pour corn flour mixture. Mix well over medium heat. Add drained spaghetti. Add cheese slices. Mix well. At this point the cheese will melt. Turn off the heat and pour egg yolks over and start stirring quickly..
- Serve with generous amount of parmesan cheese. Or sprinkle chopped pancetta..