Chicken BBQ Salad. BBQ Chicken Salad – This healthy, flavorful salad comes together so quickly, and it is guaranteed to Now this BBQ chicken salad has been on my bucket list for years. It's one of my favorite salads. This BBQ Chicken Salad is one of those meals that taste great and can be made in so fast!
WAY better than the California Pizza Kitchen. This fresh, flavorful BBQ chicken salad is always a crowd pleaser! It's topped with juicy chicken, creamy ranch and tangy BBQ sauce. You can have Chicken BBQ Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken BBQ Salad
- You need 3 cups of cooked chicken cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce.
- You need 6 cups of romaine lettuce chopped.
- You need 3/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- It’s 1 cup of corn canned or thawed from frozen.
- You need 1 of canned black beans rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 cup of tomatoes seeded and diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of jicama diced.
- You need 1 cup of Monterey Jack cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 of avocado diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of green onions thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of tortilla strips.
BBQ Grilled Chicken Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing. It's finally Friday and I hope you've enjoyed all the flavor bursting salad recipes this week. Looking to serve the best BBQ salads this summer? From pasta to potato salad, we've got the tastiest.
Chicken BBQ Salad step by step
- Place lettuce, corn, black beans and jicama in a large bowl and toss 1/2 cup of the ranch dressing..
- Arrange the tomatoes, avocado, green onion and tortilla strips over the lettuce.
- Toss the chicken in the BBQ sauce and place it on top of the lettuce..
- Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup of ranch dressing and addictional BBQ Sauce..
Learn how to make BBQ chicken salad & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Toss this everything-but-the-kitchen-sink smokehouse salad in a no time. BBQ chicken salads are always my favorite to order when going to a soup, salad, and sandwich cafe. I love the flavors, the ingredients, and the textures. This salad is based off one of my favorites at a.