Teriyaki Chicken Nanban (Be a star in your own world!).
You can have Teriyaki Chicken Nanban (Be a star in your own world!) using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken Nanban (Be a star in your own world!)
- Prepare of Teriyaki Chicken.
- It’s 3 pcs of chicken thighs (boneless).
- You need 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of sake.
- It’s of Chopped spring onion.
- It’s of Egg Mayo Spread.
- You need 2 of hard-boiled egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 tbsp of plain yoghurt.
- Prepare of Penguin Creation.
- You need of Cooked rice.
- Prepare of Seaweed.
- Prepare of Cherry Tomato.
- You need of Cheese.
Teriyaki Chicken Nanban (Be a star in your own world!) instructions
- Heat a pan, add some butter. Place the chicken thigh with the skin part to cook till golden brown and crisp. Then, flip over..
- Add in the Teriyaki sauce: soya sauce, mirin and sake. Cover the pan and shimmer for 5mins or till the meat is cooked..
- Make the egg mayonnaise spread by making the hard-boiled eggs first. Place the eggs in water till boiling. Cover and leave it for 10-15mins. When the egg is done, mix it well with the mayonnaise and yoghurt..
- Spread the egg mayonnaise on the teriyaki chicken and added the chopped spring onion..
- Use cut seaweed to wrapped the cooked rice to create a penguin. Add the seaweed as the eyes and a triangle cherry tomato as the nose. Cut the cherry tomato as the heart shape for the flipper. Rest of the tomato can be served as side dish. Use a star cutter to cut the cheese star as decor..
- #mycookbook (Week 10).