Strawberry salmon taco. Tacos you can feel good about eating! The biggest excuse to eat tacos, chips I've been testing out new taco recipes to possibly serve and these Grilled Salmon Tacos with Strawberry Avocado Salsa. I love salmon tacos, and this sweet, spicy, smoky reduction glaze is something I'm adding to regular rotation.
This is the perfect summer meal: light, fresh, and fast. Salmon Tacos from Delish.com only get better with fresh pineapple avocado salsa. For more Taco Tuesday inspiration, check out all of our insanely easy taco recipes. You can have Strawberry salmon taco using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry salmon taco
- Prepare 6 of soft taco shell's.
- You need 8-10 of strawberries chopped.
- You need 400 gms of salmon cut to bite size pieces and marinated in zata'r.
- It’s 6-8 of radishes chopped.
- It’s Handful of cilantro leaves chopped.
- You need 1/4 of Red cabbage thinly sliced.
- You need 2 of limes, juice of 1.5 lime, wedges of the remaining.
- Prepare 1 of avocado thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of serving shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Cocktail sauce.
Enjoy our grilled seafood on a soft, corn & flour blend tortilla, topped with angel hair cabbage and lime vinaigrette. These salmon tacos are everything you want tacos to be. I've made a few versions of salmon To prepare the tacos simply char a few flour or corn tortillas on the stovetop until they are slightly burnt. If you like fish tacos as well, then making these salmon tacos are a must!!
Strawberry salmon taco instructions
- Marinate cabbage in juice of half a lime and set aside. Now mix together strawberries, radish, cilantro with remaining lime juice and set aside..
- Spray oil on non stick pan when hot, add salmon, fry until cooked about 4 minutes each side and set aside. Warm taco shell's. Set up assembly,.
- Take taco shell, sprinkle cabbage, place fish cubes, top with strawberry salsa, avocado, cheese and drizzle cocktail sauce and enjoy!!!.
A great fish taco starts with some really great fish right? Strawberries, jalapenos and all sorts of flavor piled on top of warm tortillas with crumbly cheese. I also like to serve these with some lime salted napa cabbage on top. Salmon is hands down my favorite fish. Soft and creamy salmon marinated in a sweet and spicy Korean bulgogi marinade served in tacos with a blueberry and basil My obsession with tacos surfaced at this point and I could not shake the idea!