Avocado and Smoked Salmon Croissant Sandwich.
You can have Avocado and Smoked Salmon Croissant Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado and Smoked Salmon Croissant Sandwich
- You need 4 of Fresh Croissants, cut in half.
- It’s 4 tbsp of garlic and herb cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado, peeled and sliced.
- It’s 8 of thin slices cucumber, thin sliced and patted dry.
- It’s 8 of leaves butter lettece.
- You need 8 oz of cold smoked salmon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black peppet.
Avocado and Smoked Salmon Croissant Sandwich instructions
- MAKE SANDWICHES.
- Spread garlic herb cream cheese evenly on each croissant half, top with a lettuce leaf on each half.Put 2 cucumbers on one half of each sandwich, top with smoked salmon, sprinkle with pepper, add avocado slices, top with other half of croissant press gently, cut in half and serve!.