Marinated Baked Tofu.
You can cook Marinated Baked Tofu using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marinated Baked Tofu
- Prepare 1 of serving Asian-inspired Sweet & Spicy Sauce (see below) or marinade of your choice.
- You need 28 oz of extra firm tofu (drained & pressed).
Marinated Baked Tofu instructions
- Drain tofu and press well for a minimum of 30 minutes. Pat dry..
- While tofu is pressing, make the marinade using the Asian-inspired Sweet & Spicy Sauce recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350691-asian-inspired-sweet-spicy-garlic-sauce.
- Cut tofu into 3/4 inch cubes and place into a large tupperware. Pour the marinade over and mix gently to coat all of the tofu cubes. Place in the refrigerator to marinate for a minimum of 1 hour. Mix every 15 minutes to ensure the marinade is evenly coated..
- Preheat oven to 350º and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or spray well with cooking spray..
- Strain the marinade from the tofu and transfer the cubes onto the baking sheet. Try to space the tofu evenly so the pieces are not touching. Bake for 1 hour. Flip the cubes every 15 minutes during baking so the tofu will brown evenly. (Don't throw away the strained marinade! You may use it for a stir fry.).
- Remove and let cool for 10 minutes before handling..