DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY GREEN LENTIL STEW | VEGAN | KAMANDE. How to cook lentils and make them taste amazing! All recipes are vegan and gluten-free. Sign up to get the PRINTABLE RECIPES + PDF GUIDE.
With just three easy parts, it's fast as well. This creamy recipe is healthy, vegan, gluten-free, and a satisfying comfort meal. Perfect for lunch, dinner or meal prep! You can cook DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY GREEN LENTIL STEW | VEGAN | KAMANDE using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY GREEN LENTIL STEW | VEGAN | KAMANDE
- Prepare 3 Cups of boiled Green Lentil.
- It’s 1 of Medium-Size Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Medium-Size Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Large Tomatoes.
- You need 1 handful of Coriander.
- You need 1 of Small Carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Minced Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Mixed Spices.
- You need 3-4 cup of water.
One Pot Lentil Dal with carrots. Some people call it dal, dhal, dahl or daal. To me the name isn't important, I just love this delicious creamy dish. This delicious lentil and potato side dish doubles as a vegan/vegetarian main course.
DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY GREEN LENTIL STEW | VEGAN | KAMANDE step by step
- Let the lentil sit in water for 3 hours. This will help in reducing the amount of time needed to boil and save on the fuel. Then boil till they are soft to the touch. In a normal sufuria it will take 35-45 minutes whereas in a pressure cooker 15-20 minutes..
- In a pre-heated pot or sufuria add in cooking oil, then the onions. Cook till they are brownish yet tender in color, occasional stirring..
- Add the ginger and garlic. Continue to stir..
- Add the tomatoes. Give it a quick stir. Cover it and cook it for a minute or so occasional stirring till it produces its juices and its soft..
- Add the carrots. Give it a stir. Cover it and cook for about a minute, stirring occasionally..
- Add the spices and stir. Let them cook for few seconds..
- Add the green lentil. Stir well. Cover with the lid and let them cook for about 2 minutes, occasional stirring..
- Add the bell pepper, cook for a few seconds then add in the water. Cover and bring it up to a boil. This will take 3 -4 minutes..
- Switch off the gas. Add the coriander, stir and the food is ready to be served..
Simply break out your slow cooker and let dinner make itself! This vegetarian Healthy Lentil Soup channels the flavor of my favorite crock-pot lentil dish in a delicious vegan soup. I hope you all LOVE this easy, everyday lentil soup. Lentil soups in various forms are pretty much a staple in the house. A Comforting Bowl of delicious brothy or creamy, veggies and lentils that are cooked just perfect.