Tofu with Hot Chilli Tomato Sauce. TOFU sambal is a favourite dish in South East Asia where it is eaten with rice, stews and as a side dish by itself. Here I have a recipe that is simple easy and fast to make. A vegetarian recipe of fried tofu tossed in a simple tomato sauce flavored with soy sauce and chili garlic sauce.
Cut the tomatoes, then add the stuffed tofu, and all tomato sauce ingredients into one pot. FAST, CREAMY, DAIRY-FREE tofu pasta sauce recipe, with soft silken tofu as a milk substitute to make a high protein, nut free, low fat and tasty zucchini This recipe is a Creamy Tofu Pasta Sauce, with Garlic, Zucchini, Spinach & Tomato. It is a fast, easy vegan dairy-free cream sauce that is high. You can have Tofu with Hot Chilli Tomato Sauce using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tofu with Hot Chilli Tomato Sauce
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- You need 3 of tomatos.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of red pepper powder.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of peanut oil.
- Prepare 200 grams of tofu.
This Tofu in Tomato Sauce dish is super easy to make and you can serve it as a side dish or main entrée. Wrap the tofu block in a few layers of paper towel. The chilli garlic sauce and soy sauce gives out balanced flavours to the dish. Serve this lip-smacking appetizer on occasions like game nights, pot luck, buffet and kitty parties.
Tofu with Hot Chilli Tomato Sauce step by step
- Carrot and onion peeled and chopped..
- Chop tomatos.
- Put oil into the pan.
- Put onion and cook until gold.
- Add your chopped carrot and tomatos.
- Cook for about 2mins . Then add 1 pinch of sea salt.
- Pour into a little bit of hot water.
- Add your red pepper powder and soy sauce. I used the korean one..
- Add your tofu.
- Cover the lid and let it shimmer for 15 – 30 mins.
- Serve! I ate this with white rice. Yummyyy!!!.
So, without a further ado, just prepare this dish and indulge in the goodness of heavenly flavours. For Thai Chilli sauce, I recommend the 'Chicken' Brand that you can get from NTUC. For deep-fried tofu, you must get the egg tofu. Transfer tofu to a serving plate. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot with Thai sweet chilli sauce and Thai lime.