Tofu & tomato for vegan. Tofu is one of those foods that sparks debate. Some can't rave enough about its health benefits, while Tofu is a food made of condensed soy milk that is pressed into solid white blocks in a process. Tofu, also tōfu (the Japanese Romaji spelling), doufu (the Chinese Pinyin spelling often used in Chinese recipes) or bean curd (the literal translation), is a food of Chinese origin, made by coagulating soy milk, and then pressing the resulting curds into blocks.
Tofu is a highly versatile and nutritious food that is made from soybean curds. Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. A subreddit for tofu recipes, homemade tofu, and anything tofu related. You can cook Tofu & tomato for vegan using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tofu & tomato for vegan
- You need 1 cup of tofu cutting small piece.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of 1 mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of green onion.
- You need 2 of asparagus.
Tofu, soft, relatively flavorless food product made from soybeans. Chinese tofu usually has a somewhat firmer texture and a more-pronounced taste than that favoured in Japan. Tofu can work for the keto diet – but it's not right for everybody. Learn how to use this low-carb, high-protein food in a smart, keto-safe way.
Tofu & tomato for vegan step by step
- Prepare tofu, mushroom, green onion, tomatoes as the picture..
- First Fry tofu on a pan. It takes only 10 minutes. (pls use two different pans to cook).
- Then put green onion on the other pan with vegetable oil in 3 minute. Pls watch it to make sure oil not burning. Add tomatoes into this pan, add mushroom and asparagus. Put the tofu into this pan. Add 3 tsp of soy sauce. Then add 1/2 cup of warm water into the pan. If you don’t eat vegan, you can use oyster sauce instead of soy sauce. It is more tasty. If you use soy sauce, pls mix 1 tsp of all purpose flour with cool water. Then add this liquid into the pan to make sticky..
- It is ready to eat..
Soft tofu: Soft tofu is the Chinese-style equivalent of silken tofu. It is slightly less smooth but can be used in the same way as silken tofu. Medium tofu: This tofu is denser than silken and soft but still. Tofu is a widely-enjoyed food made from soybeans, and it is a great example of how a simple food like soybeans can be woven into human food traditions in a way that is natural, inexpensive, and nourishing. Borrowed from Japanese 豆腐 (tōfu), from Middle Chinese 豆 (dùw, "bean") + 腐 (bjú, "rotten, fermented") (compare Mandarin 豆腐 (dòufǔ)).