Breakfast Egg rolls.
You can cook Breakfast Egg rolls using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Egg rolls
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 of egg roll wrappers.
- You need 1 of butter.
- It’s 1 of Ribeye Steak sliced thin.
- You need 1 of green onion.
- You need 1 slice of American cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s of hot sauce.
- You need of vegetable oil.
Breakfast Egg rolls step by step
- I used steak from last night's dinner. Put some butter in a skillet. Add the thinly sliced steak, cook for about a minute..
- Add the eggs let them cook for a couple minutes. Add the green onion, salt and pepper and cheese. Let cook until eggs are almost cooked through..
- In another skillet add the oil over medium high heat and let come to temp..
- Take some of the egg filling put it in the egg roll wrapper. Roll it up as directed on the package. Continue until all 4 are wrapped..
- When the oil is hot enough add the egg rolls and fry until golden on each side..
- Drain the egg rolls in a paper towel lined bowl so the excess oil will drip, plus they need to cool a bit before consumption of you'll burn your mouth pretty bad..
- Add hot sauce and eat up..