Low-Carb Diet Omurice.
You can cook Low-Carb Diet Omurice using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Diet Omurice
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 of blocks Firm tofu.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1/2 slice of Chicken thigh (optional).
- You need 1 of Ketchup.
Low-Carb Diet Omurice instructions
- Add the tofu to a non-stick frying pan and heat on medium until crumbly. Meanwhile, chop up the vegetables and meat that you are using..
- Transfer the cooked tofu to a bowl. Stir-fry the meat and vegetables in the frying pan with a little oil. (This time I used fish sausages.).
- Put the cooked tofu back in the pan and season with salt, pepper and ketchup. I used the ketchup in the photo..
- Transfer the tofu mixture to a plate and shape. Here I'm using a dish instead of a mold..
- The mixture should look like this..
- Give the frying pan a quick rinse and drain off the water. Add some olive oil to it and make an omelette. This recipe serves 2, so make sure to only use half of the beaten eggs. Place the cooked omelette on top of the tofu..
- Squeeze some ketchup over the top and it's ready to serve..