Sig's Tofu and Mushroom Pasta.
You can have Sig's Tofu and Mushroom Pasta using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sig's Tofu and Mushroom Pasta
- It’s 250 grams of Smoked tofu, cut into small bite sized pieces.
- It’s 1 can of Italian whole tomatoes.
- You need 2 of marinaded chared sweet Italian red peppers.
- Prepare 150 grams of Cepe or button mushrooms ,quartered.
- It’s 1 tsp of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 of pinch of dried chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped chives.
- You need 1 pinch of of salt or salt substitute or to taste.
- It’s 1 small of pinch of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried dill.
- Prepare 1 small of pinch of fenugreek.
- You need 2 large of cloves of garlic , crushed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh fine grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin plus a little extra for pasta if preferred.
- You need 4 of to 5 drops of Maggi liquid seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 tablespoon evaporated milk.
- You need 300 grams of of vegan or ordinary pasta depending on preferences.
Sig's Tofu and Mushroom Pasta instructions
- Mix all the ingredients , gently breaking down the tomatoes , except the tofu .Heat the mixture gently until it thickens naturally..
- Cool down slightly . If it is not the thickness that you prefer you can add a packet of a mushroom cup a soup..
- Add the tofu , stir in gently and set aside to marinate.
- Cook your pasta of choice, I like tagliatelle with this ..
- Halfway through cooking pasta gently heat the mixture of sauce in a separate pot to the pasta, adding the tofu to it, simmer on a low heat, until the pasta in its own pot, has finished cooking, about 10 minutes or so, depending on what pasta you use and or how you like your pasta..
- When the pasta is cooked , drain it , add a little extra oil and a pinch of nutmeg to it ..
- Serve the tofu/mushroom mixture over your pasta..