Vegan "Egg" Salad. Full of plant-protein, it's a great breakfast or lunch recipe. I would guess that you do, since you're reading this blog post. This vegan egg salad sandwich is even easier to make than a traditional egg salad!
It makes the perfect sandwich on sourdough bread with butter lettuce, and is full of. This healthy Vegan Egg Salad Recipe (Keto) is a delicious vegan sandwich spread that tastes like a classic egg salad sandwich recipe! This Keto Egg Salad is a low carb. You can have Vegan "Egg" Salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan "Egg" Salad
- You need 1 Package of Silken Tofu.
- Prepare Pinch of Kala Namak (Black Himalayan Sea Salt).
- You need of Fresh Ground Pepper.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
- It’s Dash of Onion Powder.
- You need Dash of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/2 Can of Black Olives.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Free-From Vegan Mayo.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Dijon Mustard.
Vegan Egg Salad is made with silken tofu, perfectly seasoned vegan mayo, mustard, and chives and served as a sandwich or wrap! It's easily customizable, protein rich, and quick and easy to make. I could eat this vegan egg salad for lunch every day in the spring. It's bright and briny, creamy and tangy, and every bit as good as the real thing.
Vegan "Egg" Salad instructions
- Cube the tofu into very small pieces..
- Toss tofu with the Kala Namak and some pepper..
- Take about 1/3 of the tofu and blend with dijon mustard, salt, onion powder and garlic powder..
- Crush the black olives slightly..
- Mix all ingredients with the vegan mayo. Add more salt & pepper to taste..
- Serve on toast..
Tofu steps in for the eggs, so it's packed with enough. Vegan Egg Salad Sandwich with alfalfa sprouts and tomatoes- this sandwich is layered with tofu egg salad, alfalfa sprouts, tomatoes piled high on a whole grain rye bread. My family loves sandwiches because they are quick and easy to make, and perfect for family road trips. My biggest drawback has always been finding the best vegan and gluten-free. This Vegan Egg Salad is quick & easy to make and the best Recipe ever!