HCG diet meal 2: chicken breast and salad. HCG Diet guide including the phases of the HCG diet meal plan and preparing meals that fit into the high protein The HCG diet involves caloric restrictions and regular injections of the HCG hormone. HCG Triumph is the leader in HCG Diet Drops and support products. This tasty HCG meal includes one HCG serving of chicken, one HCG serving of fruit, and one HCG serving of vegetables.
Get a printable sample HCG diet plan, hcg diet food list, foods to eat on hcg diet, hcg diet side effects HCG has been put into hcg diet drops and sprays or hcg injections. You can get injections from Foods such as non marbled beef, chicken breast, veal, lobster, white fleshed fish, shrimp and. A chicken salad with lots of fruit, nuts and a little curry powder. You can cook HCG diet meal 2: chicken breast and salad using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of HCG diet meal 2: chicken breast and salad
- You need 200 grams of mixed veggies: lettuce, tomato, red sweet pepper.
- It’s 100 grams of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 tsp of spices: salt, pepper.
- You need 1/2 of small lemon juice.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Delicious for any party – great for baby/wedding showers or just for a special lunch. I had chicken breasts left over from a BBQ I had and decided to make a chicken salad. I couldn't find a recipe that I liked so I played around and came. A lot of people are referring to a diet I have discussed on my blog in the past.
HCG diet meal 2: chicken breast and salad instructions
- Heat a pan then place chicken breast directly on the pan with no oils. cook on both sides by flipping fast so it doesn't burn, add salt at this point. add 1 cup of water and cover to broil seasoned chicken breast (look at meal 1 for recipe for seasoning and no salt added at that point) for about 20 minutes on low heat..
- Weigh 200 grams if chopped veggies. im eating a salad so its uncooked. season with lemon, salt, pepper. here my veggies made 268 grams. but the chicken was less than 100 grams..
- Update on HCG drops diet, although they were amazing for both rounds I had to stop using them. I got breast pains every time I tried but it was nothing serious, so be careful that by time your body might not accept it..
Do you know what's allowed on the HCG Diet Protocol meal plan by Dr. True or false: Adding a little bit of salad oil to your veggies is acceptable, as long as it's in the form of a vinagrette dressing. Which form of chicken is allowed on the diet? Marinate chicken breasts, then drizzle with a punchy peanut satay sauce for a no-fuss, midweek meal that's high in protein and big on flavour. Pan-fry lean chicken breast with lime, chilli and garlic, then pile onto seeded tortilla wraps.