HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket. HCG Triumph is the leader in HCG Diet Drops and support products. Top hcg chicken recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Delicious Baked Chicken in a Tomato PureeSubmitted by: JWLIONKING. (no ratings). hcg chicken and cauliflower mash.
Just came across this recipe which looks ideal for a quick one pot meal between Christmas and. I decided to try hcg diet which is a low calorie diet after hearing many of my friends success stories on it! I want to change my life and be. You can have HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket
- It’s 1 of frozen spinach.
- It’s 1/2 of Red onion.
- It’s 1 of fresh tomato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each: salt, black pepper, cinnamon, coriander, paprika, mixed spice.
- You need 100 grams of chicken breasts.
This makes me a bit worried, as a fellow human, because the real question why are you ONLY eating chicken and spinach? It is not food that drops the weight off or supplies energy, but the balance between carbs, protein, sodium, glucose VERSUS. Some meal plans sounded like an effin heart attack. I haven't eaten this much chicken in years.
HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket instructions
- Mix all spices together in a bowl. use 1 full tsp for each pocket. to limit the amount of salt.
- Defrost spinach and sieve the water out. I might use fresh spinach next time though, frozen spinach is full of water..
- Thinly slice the 1/2 onion..
- Cut the tomato in half then remove the pulp. cut each half in half again then cut each half into bite size. about 2 or 3 each half.
- Weigh these 3 vegetables on a scale for approximately 200 grams..
- Then add the chicken, spice with 1 tsp of spice mix and weigh again for approximately 300 grams total. chicken should be 100 g or less.
- Close up the foil to a pocket. bake in the oven for 50 minutes on 180 c..
- Update on HCG drops diet, although they were amazing for both rounds I had to stop using them. I got breast pains every time I tried but it was nothing serious, so be careful that by time your body might not accept it..
And my body looks more tone. If you want to prepare a meal that completely satisfies everyone and not spending too much time in the kitchen, AND looks gourmet. And if you love chicken and mushrooms, check out our cheesy spinach stuffed chicken breast recipe. Brussel sprouts: tend to have a nutty, charred, slightly bitter flavor with a crunchy and soft texture when roasted. Chicken Saltimbocca With Spinach & Potatoes.