Ginger Miso Stir-fry – vegan.
You can cook Ginger Miso Stir-fry – vegan using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ginger Miso Stir-fry – vegan
- You need of For the ginger miso sauce.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- Prepare 3 cm of chunk of fresh ginger, peeled and grated.
- It’s 2 tbsp of white miso.
- It’s 1 tbsp of agave nectar – or runny honey if you’re not keeping it vegan.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tamari soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of For the stir-fry.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- You need 2 cm of chunk of fresh ginger, peeled and grated.
- You need 1/2 of onion, peeled and chopped or sliced.
- It’s 100-150 g of firm tofu, drained and cubed.
- Prepare of Vegetables… i use:.
- Prepare of Broccoli, chopped and blanched.
- You need of Green beans, chopped and blanched.
- You need of Cabbage, chopped.
- Prepare of Shitake mushrooms, chopped.
- It’s of Pak choi, chopped.
- Prepare of Sugar snap peas.
- It’s of (Orange/ red peppers work too.).
- You need of Some sesame seeds and spring onions to garnish if you have some.
Ginger Miso Stir-fry – vegan instructions
- For the sauce… put everything into a blender and blend until smooth. The sauce lasts a few days in the fridge..
- In a large pan/ wok, heat the oil on a high heat. Add the garlic and ginger and onion and sauté for 2 – 3 mins..
- Add the tofu and vegetables – except the sugar snaps..
- Sauté for 5-10 mins depending on how crunchy you like the vegetables..
- Add the sugar snaps and sauce. Sauté for another 2-3 minutes..
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and spring onions. Serve with brown rice or soba noodles. Enjoy 😋.