Creamy mince and rice. Use turkey mince to make burgers, curries, Bolognese, meatballs and more. As well as being a lean, low-fat meat, it's budget-friendly and quick to cook. Turkey mince, spiralized courgette, feta and mint give these burgers a healthier profile.
This is one of our most popular healthy Indian mince recipes. Not only diabetes friendly, it's also high in iron and dairy free. Stir in the mushrooms and rice until well combined. You can have Creamy mince and rice using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy mince and rice
- You need of Turkey mince.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion (chopped).
- Prepare of Small red pepper (chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen veggies (defrosted with water and drained).
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Old Bay Seasoning or Cajun spice.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Cooked rice to serve.
- It’s of Little bit of olive oil.
Pour in the chopped tomatoes, beef stock cube and water. Season with mixed dried herbs, salt and pepper. Bring to the boil, then reduce the temperature to a simmer. Creamy chicken and rice made in just one skillet with minimal prep!
Creamy mince and rice step by step
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, and throw in your chopped onions and pepper. Once they have cooked for a couple of minutes throw in your mince until all the pink is gone. Drain the fat..
- Add the defrosted veggies and cook with the mince mixture for a couple of minutes. Then add the chicken soup. Add the Old Bay (or Cajun) seasoning and salt and pepper to taste and let cook for another 30 minutes on low..
- Serve with rice and enjoy!.
This is the best way to get my kiddos to eat their spinach – it blends right This easy chicken and rice is beyond simple to make and it's the perfect one dish dinner. I veg it up with some carrots and spinach, toss in chunks of chicken. Keema rice can easily be prepared with leftover lamb mince, which not only saves money but helps you to be more environmentally friendly as well. This keema recipe makes an excellent side dish to luscious and creamy Indian curries. With extra-lean beef mince, herbs, tomato, beans and creamy feta cheese, this colourful East-meets-West mince mash-up will add some spice to your life.