Spaghetti With King Prawns, Samphire & Pesto.
You can cook Spaghetti With King Prawns, Samphire & Pesto using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti With King Prawns, Samphire & Pesto
- Prepare 150 g of (dry weight) spaghetti,.
- Prepare 150 g of cooked frozen king prawns, deveined,.
- It’s 100 g of samphire,.
- It’s 95 g of reduced fat green pesto,.
- Prepare 1 of large garlic clove, crushed,.
- It’s of Spray cooking oil,.
- You need of Salt and pepper to season.
Spaghetti With King Prawns, Samphire & Pesto instructions
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Begin cooking the spaghetti according to packet instructions..
- Heat a large frying pan up over a medium high heat and spray in a liberal amount of cooking oil. Once hot add the prawns and begin to fry. Season well with pepper and a pinch of salt..
- Cook the prawns for around two minutes then add in the crushed garlic and samphire. Spray in more oil. Toss everything together..
- Add a good glug of the pasta water to the pan with the prawns. Turn down the heat and bring to a gentle simmer..
- Once the pasta is cooked drain it off then add it in with the prawns and samphire once almost all the pasta water has reduced. Stir everything together then add the green pesto. Toss until the pasta is coated evenly. Serve up and enjoy! :).