You can cook Chicken Quesadilla using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadilla
- It’s 600 g of chicken breast.
- Prepare 200 g of cheese.
- Prepare 300 g of Hot chili sauce.
- Prepare 200 g of sour cream.
- It’s 100 g of Sweet corn.
- Prepare 8 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 of Tortillas.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- You need 1 of bell pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Parsley.
- Prepare of Salt.
Chicken Quesadilla step by step
- First, chop the vegetables. Cut the cherry tomatoes in 4 halves..
- Preheat the pan and saute the onion and the pepper in two spoons of olive oil..
- Stir and continue cooking until the vegetables are softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt to taste and put aside..
- Cut the chicken into very small cubes and season with salt and spices.
- In the same skillet, cook the meat for about 5 minutes, until it becomes white to golden and soft..
- Great the cheese. I used hard cheese..
- Next, prepare the sauce. All you have to do is to combine the chilli sauce with the sour cream..
- In a pan, heat the tortilla for about 30 seconds on each side..
- The top half of the tortilla with the sauce, add the grated cheese, vegetables, chicken, corn and parsley leaves. Fold the other half of the tortilla over and voila, the Chicken Quesadilla is ready. Repeat the steps to make 4 quesadillas..
- You can slice into wedges and serve with sour cream..