Quick Pho recipe Vietnamese beef noodles soup.
You can have Quick Pho recipe Vietnamese beef noodles soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Pho recipe Vietnamese beef noodles soup
- You need 2 tablespoons of rock sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- It’s 100 gram of onion leaves.
- You need 3 of onions.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- It’s 100 gram of coriander.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 5 pieces of dry rice noodles.
- Prepare 3 of cinnamon sticks, 3 cardamoms, 5 sanise flowers.
- Prepare 500 gram of pork bones.
- You need 200 gram of raw beef.
- It’s 5 teaspoons of lime juice.
Quick Pho recipe Vietnamese beef noodles soup step by step
- Make the beef broth: quick boil the pork bones in 5 minutes. Pour 2 liters water into a big pot, add salt, fish sauce, 3 grilled onions, 1 carrot into. Boil with heat number 7 about 10 minutes. Remove all dirty bubbles. Then boil in medium heat number 4 in 2 hours. Grill 3 cinnamon sticks, 3 cardamoms, 5 anise flowers, 2 tablespoons of rock sugar & let them into the broth. Boil all mixed 1 hour more.
- Boil rice noodles in 2 minutes. Wash again with cold water.
- Set all the herbs (chopped coriander, onion, onion leaves), a little bit black pepper powder & sliced raw beef.
- Pour the hot soup into the bowl. Serve with a little bit lime juice.