Black fungus mushrooms with oyster sauce. In this vegan recipe for Chinese stir-fried black mushrooms, the earthy flavor of the fungi is enhanced by the addition of vegetarian oyster sauce. This makes a terrific vegan main course meal or side dish to accompany any Chinese main course of your choosing. The savory sauce and chewy, meaty.
Black fungus mushrooms have also been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries and have proven to be effective in reducing levels of LDL Adding black fungus mushrooms to your diet may also help in reducing the buildup of plaque in arterial walls, prevent the formation of cancer and work. Add the pioppino mushrooms, black fungus, straw mushrooms, tofu and sauce, stir to mix. Heat through and drain off any liquid. You can have Black fungus mushrooms with oyster sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black fungus mushrooms with oyster sauce
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlics sliced.
- It’s 1 of chilli (optional) sliced.
- It’s 1 handful of black fungus mushroom.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper sliced.
- You need 1 of zucchini cubed.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- It’s of Some water.
- Prepare of Coriander for garnish.
Pleurotus ostreatus, the oyster mushroom or oyster fungus, is a common edible mushroom. It was first cultivated in Germany as a subsistence measure during World War I and is now grown. A wide variety of black fungus mushrooms options are available to you, such as drying process, processing type, and packaging. Steamed chicken with mushrooms, dried lily flowers, and black fungus.
Black fungus mushrooms with oyster sauce instructions
- Heat up oil in medium fire. Fry up garlic and chilli till fragrant.
- Add bell pepper and zucchini. Stir fry till bell pepper is soft..
- Add fungus and mix well. Add oyster sauce and water. Mix well and let vegetables simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- Serve with rice or noodles of your choice. I had it with couscous!.
The main ingredients for marinating the chicken are the oyster sauce, light soy sauce, sesame oil, Chinese rice wine, and ginger. Black fungus is a popular ingredient in Chinese/Cantonese cooking. The word fungus does turn a lot of people off, but it's basically like shiitake mushrooms, except that the texture is thinner but every bite is a snappy crunch. It goes so well with stewed chicken. All you need are some ginger, oyster sauce.