Salmon Noodles soup.
You can cook Salmon Noodles soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon Noodles soup
- You need 1 piece of salmon.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- You need 100 gram of dried rice vermicelli.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Prepare 100 gram of pork chops.
- You need 3 of tomatoes.
- You need of Salt, black pepper powder, chopped onion leaves, 1 teaspoon of rice vinegar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of crunchy fried sliced Asian onion.
- You need 100 gram of chopped fresh dill.
Salmon Noodles soup instructions
- Make the rock:.
- Add chopped tomatoes, rice vinegar, turmeric powder into the broth.
- Boil raw salmon with the hot broth.
- Set rice vermicelli (after boil in 2 minutes and wash again by cold water) in to the bowl. Add salmon, fresh dill, chopped onions leaves, black pepper powder then pour the hot broth.
- Add fried chopped Asian onion, a little bit lemon juice & Enjoy (You can also eat chopped fresh lettuce).