Chicken and Potato Oven Dish..
You can cook Chicken and Potato Oven Dish. using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Potato Oven Dish.
- Prepare 6 of Potatoes pealed and sliced.
- It’s 6 of Chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 of Onions chopped.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Chicken spice.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic crushed.
- You need 60 grams of White onion soup mix powder.
- You need 100 ml of Mild peri peri sauce.
- It’s 250 ml of Fresh cream.
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 200 grams of Cheddar cheese grated.
Chicken and Potato Oven Dish. step by step
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Spice chicken breast with chicken spice.
- Slice potatoes about 10mm thick.
- Boil potatoes till almost soft then drain.
- Fry chicken breasts over medium to hot heat, only giving them a brown colour but not cooked through.
- Slice chicken breasts.
- Lightly brown onions and garlic.
- Mix together onions, potatoes and chicken.
- Place in a greased oven dish.
- Mix together cream, milk, soup mix, peri peri sauce, salt and pepper. Pour over potatoes and chicken https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363937-peri-peri-sauce.
- Bake in oven for 40 minutes covered.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese over.
- Change oven to grill and grill dish uncovered for 10 minutes or until light brown.
- Rest for 10 minutes and serve.