Chicken fajita bake. Oven-Baked Chicken Fajitas Recipe (with Fajita Veggies). Need a side dish to go with your Oven Fajitas? Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas – all baked together in one sheet pan – of course meaning clean up is a breeze!
This One-Dish Chicken Fajita Bake makes you look good with very little effort. These baked fajitas are possibly our favorite weeknight dinners! All you need to do is cut up some chicken and veggies, add to the sheet pan, sprinkle on some seasoning and bake in the oven. You can have Chicken fajita bake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken fajita bake
- Prepare 5 of large cooked chicken breast.
- It’s 2 cup of favourite hot salsa.
- It’s 2 cup of grated mature cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 envelope of smoked fajita seasoning.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sour cream (optional).
- You need 8 of flour tortilla wraps.
Skillet Chicken Fajitas Bake is a super delicious and EASY Mexican recipe! Full of your favorite fajitas flavors, but in a tasty casserole. Baked chicken fajitas with peppers, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, and spices all cooked in one single dish in the oven for an easy, tasty meal. Jump to Recipe keyboard_arrow_down. how long do chicken fajitas bake?
Chicken fajita bake instructions
- Pre heat oven to180℃/350℉..
- Slice cooked chicken into strips and place in a mixing bowl..
- Add fajita seasoning, one cup of salsa, one cup of cheese and 1/2 cup of sour cream mix well..
- In a baking dish add 1/2 cup of salsa, spread it out then take the wraps add a spoonful of the chicken mixture and roll up tightly..
- Place tortilla wraps into an even layer into the baking dish..
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup of salsa, cheese and bake covered for 20 minutes then remove cover and finish cooking for 5-10 minutes until piping hot and serve with a salad.
Baking time for the chicken fajitas will vary depending on the sizes of the pieces and oven. These Baked Chicken Fajitas are a simple and delicious recipe, the whole family is going to love. They are healthy, full of flavor, and so easy to make. My kids are always begging me to make these. This quick sheet pan meal makes a delicious weeknight dinner with minimal.