My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli. Seared shrimp are seasoned with a sprinkling of salt and complemented by a tangy aioli dipping sauce. Make aioli: Pulse garlic in the bowl of a food processor until it is finely chopped. Add egg yolks and mustard, and season with salt; process until mixture is blended.
Mix mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl. I really miss the aioli I used to get at this great Mediterranean restaurant near where I worked when I lived in Cali, but unfortunately I. Here's what you need: frozen shrimp, cornstarch, oil, garlic, fresh ginger, red pepper flakes, salt, black pepper, scallions, white rice. You can have My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli
- It’s 10 of Shrimp tails on.
- It’s 1 of smal bag of Broccoli coleslaw.
- You need 2 of Avocados ripe sliced.
- Prepare 3-5 of tortillas in case u break one or 2 😁.
- It’s 2 Cloves of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise or Vegan Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 cups of corn starch.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of guacamole.
- It’s 2 of likes sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of Tblsp Goya Adobo Seasoning.
- Prepare 1-2 of Green Plantains (Spanish bananas).
Transfer to the wire rack to drain. In a clean wok or large pan, add the ginger and red. Hello, This is an amazing and delicious dish that you will enjoy every time you make it. It is so easy and simple to make, you'll want to make it all the.
My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli step by step
- Put vegetable oil in saute pan, cut plantain in 1 inch pieces and using a smal knife remove outer green skin k be oil has reached 350 degrees add plantains until golden on all sides remove put on paper towels to drain, knce slightly cool use a small plate and smash plantain till its flat I have a Tostones smasher, place back in oil and cook till golden. Drain and set aside,.
- Add cornstarch salt and pepper to a bowl mix well and add shrimp to coat well,set aside. Put coleslaw and mayonnaise in a medium bowl mix together add 1 tsp of garlic set aside in fridge..
- Using same pan Add shrimp and garlic to oil and fry till golden, i put a jalapeno in there i like heat,,place on paper towel to drain.
- Put your tortillas in the oven and bake on broil for a few minutes till toasted remove and put on plate add coleslaw, then sliced avocado then shrimp..
- Place on a platter with Tostones a spoonful of guacomole sliced limes and serve..
Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here. But if you need something different due to restrictions or preferences, our Magic Green Sauce or Cilantro Vinaigrette would do the trick. These shrimp tacos are fast, easy, and give me something to look forward to at. This salt and pepper shrimp recipe is a Cantonese dish that can be made at home with just a few ingredients–Sichuan peppercorns Crispy, salty, slightly spicy…what's not to like? You're definitely going to get a bunch of oooh's and ahhh's at the table when salt and pepper shrimp is being served.