Peachy Sambal Chicken (Let's go dutch from J Bates).
You can have Peachy Sambal Chicken (Let's go dutch from J Bates) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peachy Sambal Chicken (Let's go dutch from J Bates)
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sambal oelek.
- You need 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame seed oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of margarine.
- Prepare 5 of fresh or canned peaches sliced.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of whipping cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s of rice.
Peachy Sambal Chicken (Let's go dutch from J Bates) instructions
- Combine sambal, oyster sauce sesame seed oil and 2 tbsp of olive oil. Pour over raw chicken and let sit in fridge for 3 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and saute in the remaining 2 tbsps of olive oil and the margarine..
- Brown the chicken for about 2 minutes on each side then add the marinade mixture along with the peaches and the cream..
- Simmer on medium-low heat for about 8 minutes or until the chicken is cooked. Remove the chicken and peaches from the sauce and keep them warm..
- Stir the turmeric into the cream in the skillet add salt and pepper to taste. Return the chicken and peaches to the pan and simmer with the cream sauce for another 3 minutes. Serve on top of cooked rice..