Balti Butter Chicken.
You can have Balti Butter Chicken using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Balti Butter Chicken
- It’s 1/2 cup of natural yogurt.
- You need 1 handful of flake almond.
- You need 1.5 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed bay leaves.
- You need 1/4 of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 4 of green cardamom pods.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger pulp.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic pulp.
- You need 1 of tomato (cut into bite size).
- It’s 1/5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts (cut into bite size).
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn oil.
- It’s 1 of big union (Sliced).
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped fresh coriander.
- It’s 4 tbsp of single cream.
Balti Butter Chicken instructions
- Put the yogurt, ground almonds all the dry spices, ginger, garlic, tomato and salt into a mixing bow and blend together thoroughly..
- In a wok, add the chicken and cook them until 70% cooked so that the water in the chicken is dried out. Add the chicken to the mix..
- Melt together the butter and oil in a medium wok. Add the onions and fry for about 3 mins..
- Add the chicken mixture and stir fry for 10 mins..
- Stir in about half of the coriander and mix well..
- Pour over the cream and stir in well. Bring to boil..
- Serve garnished with the remaining chopped coriander and coriander sprigs..