Half Boiled Egg Breakfast.
You can cook Half Boiled Egg Breakfast using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Half Boiled Egg Breakfast
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of Baquette.
- It’s 1 cup of pineapple.
Half Boiled Egg Breakfast instructions
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then then off heat and gentlt slide in the eggs and cover lid for 5 minutes 30 seconds or few more seconds depending on the siz of the eggs.
- Thinly slide baquette then buttered and toast it and set aside.
- Slice pineapple into bite size and serve with baquette and soft boiled eggs season with salt and black pepper.
- BELOW ARE FEW SOFT BOILED EGGS RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333438-brocoli-and-soft-boiled-eggs https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333986-soft-boiled-egg-with-cranberry https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338647-cinnamon-buttered-soft-boiled-egg https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335527-soft-boiled-egg-diet-breakfast https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/417241-bak-choy-with-soft-boiled-eggs https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/406756-pea-rice-with-soft-boiled-eggs.