Rice Soup (Lactose Intollerant Friendly).
You can cook Rice Soup (Lactose Intollerant Friendly) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice Soup (Lactose Intollerant Friendly)
- It’s 2 of Uncle Bens Rice in a Bag.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Earth Balance vegan extra virgin olive oil butter.
- Prepare 3 cup of Organic Vegetable stock.
- You need of Soy Milk.
- Prepare of GoVeggie! vegan Grated Parmesan style topping.
- It’s 2 tbsp of RealLemon Juice.
- It’s of Sesame Seed.
- You need of Basil.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s of Parsley flakes.
- You need of Spinach powder.
Rice Soup (Lactose Intollerant Friendly) step by step
- Boil up water in pot for rice. Boil rice until done (follow box directions.).
- While rice is boiling, heat the following ingredients to low heat in another pan: Earthbalance butter, vegetable stock, soy milk, grated parmesan style topping, RealLemon Juice, sesame seed, basil, garlic powder, parsley flakes, spinach powder until everything is well blended..
- when rice is done boiling, combine it with the pan of ingredients in step 2, raise the heat a little to medium until soup is thickened..