30min Chicken tikka masala. This Chicken Tikka Masala is a flavor packed, restaurant-quality dish that you can have ready in no time! Chicken pieces are cooked in a spiced tomato based sauce and finished Greek yogurt for creaminess. After one bite you'll be asking yourself, where has this been my whole life??
Proper Chicken Tikka Masala served at good Indian restaurants is made with yoghurt marinated chicken which is then chargrilled so it has that gorgeous smokey flavour. Regretfully, I don't have a tandoor sitting in the middle of my kitchen. So this recipe aims to replicate the flavour using my good. You can cook 30min Chicken tikka masala using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 30min Chicken tikka masala
- It’s of Curry 🐓🌶.
- You need 300 g of chicken breast.
- Prepare 200 ml of masala curry paste.
- You need 300 ml of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 150 ml of coconut cream.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Chilli.
- You need of Small chunk of ginger.
- It’s 1 of Red pepper.
- Prepare Dash of vegetable oil.
- It’s of Serve with 🍚.
- Prepare of Rice.
- Prepare of Seasonal vegetables.
For this chicken tikka masala recipe, the yogurt helps tenderize the chicken; the garlic, ginger, and spices in the marinade infuse it with lots of flavor. And, like the title says, this classic chicken tikka masala recipe really is as easy as it gets. Marinating the chicken in some yogurt while sautéing the onions and garlic with the spices helps both flavor the chicken, tenderize it, and help make a thicker finished sauce. Serve this with a simple pot of basmati rice — if you start cooking the rice at the same time you.
30min Chicken tikka masala instructions
- Finely dice onion and chilli – fry until soft with some vegetable oil. I also added spring onion..
- Add finely chopped ginger and garlic and sliced red pepper. Fry for a few minutes..
- Add curry paste, fry for a couple of minutes. Then add 50ml water and heat until water evaporates..
- Add diced chicken. Fry in the paste for a few minutes..
- Then add chopped tomatoes and 150ml water. Cook for 15 minutes..
- Prepare the rice and any vegetables while the chicken is cooking..
- Add coconut cream to the pan, mix well and cook for 5 more minutes..
- Serve with rice and vegetables.
Chicken Tikka Masala is an extremely popular Indian stew that's made with chunks of tangy grilled chicken all wrapped up in a creamy, spicy tomato sauce. I can't believe that I had never shared a recipe for Chicken Tikka Masala with you guys before. This Chicken Tikka Masala recipe is absolute perfection with a spiced yogurt marinade and a quick and easy masala sauce that is full of Indian flavors. I'm a sucker for a good Tikka Masala. Chicken tikka masala is an extremely popular curry dish that you will likely find on most Indian restaurant menus.