You can cook Chicken Enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchiladas
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- You need of coriander.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts, cut into small chunks.
- You need 200 grams of refried beans.
- Prepare 100 grams of sweetcorn.
- Prepare 350 ml of passata.
- It’s 1 tsp of golden caster sugar.
- You need 2 of tortillas.
- It’s 150 ml of soured cream.
- Prepare 100 grams of cheddar, grated.
Chicken Enchiladas step by step
- Heat the oil in a pan, then fry the onions with the garlic for 10 minutes until soft. Stir in the coriander and cumin and fry for 1 minute more. Meanwhile, in another frying pan, fry the chicken until browned – add it to the onions when done..
- Stir the beans, sweetcorn and half the passata into the frying pan. In a bowl mix the rest of the passata, soured cream, sugar and season..
- To assemble, divide the chicken mix into the tortillas. Seal the tortillas and place in a ovenproof dish. Top with the passata/soured cream sauce and sprinkle with the grated cheese..
- Heat in the oven 200C/gas 6 for 30 minutes.