Fillet Fish with White Wine and Mushroom Sauce.
You can have Fillet Fish with White Wine and Mushroom Sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fillet Fish with White Wine and Mushroom Sauce
- Prepare 8 Pieces of Fillet Fish.
- You need Half of Glass of White Wine.
- You need 8 of Muschroom.
- You need Half of Yellow Onion.
- It’s 2 of Green Onion.
- You need 4 of Dills.
- Prepare 6 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Coffee Spoon Seasoning (the one you could use for steak you can at any Market).
- You need of Tea Spoon of Black pepper and salt.
Fillet Fish with White Wine and Mushroom Sauce step by step
- Make pan hot then put olive oil then start to fry the fillet fish until it have golden colour.
- Chopped onion and garlic and stir fried with olive oil until it cooked, then pure half cup of white wine and salt, pepper, and seasoning cook around 5 mins, then chopped the mushroom and put together, cook around 4mins more.
- Put the Fish you fried before into the white wine sauce and cook more 5-8mins.
- Chopped green onion and dills on top then can start to serve.